Handling 404 errors in your site should be easy. With this plugin, it finally is 🙂
404 to 301 is is translation ready!
If you care about your website, you should take steps to avoid 404 errors as it affects your SEO badly. 404 ( Page not found ) errors are common and we all hate it, even Search engines do the same! Install this plugin then sit back and relax. It will take care of 404 errors!
Log Manager add-on is now available!
Set periodic email alerts for error logs, Clear error logs automatically, Set multiple email recipients for email alerts – See more details
404 to 301 is a simple but amazing plugin which handles all 404 errors for you. It will redirect all 404 errors to any page that you set, using 301 (or any other) status. That means no more 404 errors! Even in Google webmaster tool you are safe!
You will not see any 404 error reports in your webmaster tool dashboard.
- You can redirect errors to any existing page or custom link.
- No more 404 errors in your website. Seriously!
- You can optionally monitor/log all errors.
- You can optionally enable email notification on all 404 errors.
- You can choose which redirect method to be used (301,302,307).
- Will not irritate your visitors if they land on a non-existing page/url.
- Super Light weight.
- Increase your SEO by telling Google that all 404 pages are moved to some other page.
- Completely free to use with lifetime updates.
- Developer friendly.
- Follows best WordPress coding standards.
- Of course, available @ GitHub