Light weight plugin to limit number of active logins from an account. Set maximum number of concurrent logins a user can have from multiple places.
By default in WordPress users can login using one account from unlimited devices/browsers at a time. This is not good for everyone, seriously! With this plugin you can easily set a limit for no. of active logins a user can have.
- Set maximum no. of active logins for a user.
- Block new logins to the same account, if maximum active logins found.
- Prevent users from sharing their account.
- Useful for membership sites (for others too).
- No complex settings. Just one optional field to set the limit.
- Super Light weight.
- Filter to bypass login limit for certain users or roles.
- Completely free to use with lifetime updates.
- Follows best WordPress coding standards.